Report Carson Wentz is ahead of Sam Brad

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
Make of this what you will, but second-overall pick Carson Wentz doesn't seem overwhelmed by making the jump from FCS to Jaccob Slavin Kids Jersey the NFL. More than that, he appears to have a better grasp on Doug Pederson's offense than some guy name Sam Bradford.This report comes courtesy of NJ.com's Matt Lombardo, who also warns against making too much of two practices."Wentz has shown a plus- arm, accuracy to make every throw on the route tree and an ability to move the pocket and buy time," . "Not for nothing, but Wentz also seems to be ahead of Bradford in terms of mastering Pederson's offense."He's right -- it is too early to make any grand proclamations about what this means for Wentz's NFL career, much le s his rookie season. But it's certainly better than an alternate universe where Wentz is short-hopping pa ses all over the field and looks completely and utterly lost. Best case: Wentz earns the starting job sooner than expected. Patrik Puistola Kids Jersey Worst case: The Eagles roll with Bradford for another season, which seemed to be their plan all along, even before they traded up in the draft to land Wentz. It's also worth noting that Chase Daniel, the No. 3 quarterback who signed a three-year, $21 million deal in March, knows the offense better than anyone; Daniel played for Pederson Pyotr Kochetkov Men Jersey in Kansas City."I think Chase, given an opportunity, yes, I think he can be (a starting quarterback)," . "People that have worked with him for the last three years know that he has an opportunity there and hopefully he gets his chance." Since then, the Eagles signed Bradford to a two-year deal worth up to $36 million and drafted Wentz. Bradford didn't take the Wentz news well, even though the Eagles made it clear that Bradford would be the starter in 2016. He skipped voluntary workouts, then resurfaced earlier this month to explain himself."I Cam Ward Kids Jersey just felt like I needed some time," . "I could have stayed here, could have continued to work here, but I'm not sure my head really would have been here those two weeks."Bradford, who says he understands the nature of the busine s, also gets why fans took i sue with his seemingly selfish behavior. Marcus Kruger Jersey "I get it," Bradford said. " Fans have every right to be frustrated. I think the only thing I can do going forward is to continue to get better. To go out there on Sunday's starting in September, play good football, win football games, and hopefully win them back. I don't think there is anything I can say. I think it's all about my actions and what I do going forward."It'll be interesting to gauge Bradford's actions should he get benched for Wentz sooner rather than later.

Üst